New and expectant parents will not want to miss the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Babypalooza LIVE! Baby & Maternity Experience on Saturday, May 4, 2019 from 10AM to 2PM. at the Westin at Bridge Street. Babypalooza is a FREE one-day baby and maternity expo and mini parenting conference giving parents the opportunity to interact with pre and postnatal health providers, attend parenting workshops, demonstrate the latest baby gear and gadgets, and visit with maternity and baby themed exhibitors.
Exhibitors include health and fitness, preschools, financial services, photographers, and baby and maternity boutiques. Admission is free but parents are asked to pre-register and download the Babypalooza APP (available from the Apple and Google stores). Parents will be able to use the Babypalooza APP at the show to get detailed vendor information, start their baby registry, and add items to their registry and play the Babypalooza Scavenger hunt for prizes. A full list of activities and exhibitors may be found HERE.
- Alfa Insurance will have a Child Safety Area where parents can learn about infant CPR, safe sleep practices for baby and connect to local resources like The Parenting Assistance Line.
- Baby Registry - You will be able to see, demo, and win the most popular car seats, strollers, diaper bags and more. With the Babypalooza APP you will also be able to purchase or add items to your Baby Registry.
- Babypalooza U - Want to learn more about pregnancy and caring for baby while you have your family with you? Go to Babypalooza U with seminars from newborns 101 to breastfeeding to baby wearing clinics.
- Ultrasound Studio - Want a gender reveal or a sneak peek at the baby? Visit the 4D Mommies Ultrasound studio and get a CD of photos at special show rates.
- Partypalooza! - Need inspiration for the baby shower or first birthday party? Visit the party idea area sponsored by Rocket City Moms to see ideas and products from different party themes. Visit with photographers, invitation designers, party entertainers and bakeries.
- Free Breast pumps - If you have BCBS Insurance then Heart Sail Medical can sign you up to get a free breast pump delivered directly to your home. They will be there with demonstrating the different type of breast pumps to help you pick the one that best fits your needs and lifestyle. All you have to do is stop by the booth
- College Savings - Starting a college savings account when the baby is born is the best way to make sure college is covered in the future. Visit with CollegeCounts 529 to learn more about Alabama’s 529 plan and enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 college savings bond.
- Nursing Nook - A quiet place to nurse or pump in private or escape the conference for a bit of reprieve. Lactation consultants are on-hand to answer questions.
- Biggest Baby Shower Babypalooza is a celebration of life. It’s a big baby shower with raffles, complimentary samples, coupons, and interactive baby shower game stations.
- Pop-Up Shops - Shop local baby and maternity boutiques.